The only thing I seem to be able to do almost 100% consistent is the Pilates, stretching, and breathing. Everything else varies based on pain and fatigue.
- Pilates Reformer - 1 day per week
- Pilates Mat work - 2 days per week
- Active Metabolic Conditioning on Anti-Gravity Treadmill - up to 5x per week
- Weights - light with many reps - 2+ times per week
- Stretching and Band work - every day is the goal (happens about 3x per week)
- Steps - work to get 10,000 per day (this varies wildly based on my fatigue and pain)
- Breathing - use apps for now (trainer is working on a regimen for me)
Although not exercise, I receive trigger point massage (with myofacial release) at least once a month. If the pain is too much, my therapist will switch to myofacial release only. The optimal would be to have this every week but my budget will not allow for this. So I make sure to do it at least once a month. This is essential to my well being and I highly recommend massage therapy for pain management and muscle health. It may take a while to find a therapist who can work with you. Just like picking a doctor, you need a good therapist. Take the time to find a good one.